FOREST CITY, Minn. – A Minnesota woman is pleading guilty to stalking a North Iowa man.
Authorities say Katie Louise Christian, 34 of Emmons, MN, sent nearly 700 texts to her victim in April and called him an additional 10 times. Christian is also accused of going the man’s Lake Mills home three times to try and contact him or his daughter.
There was a no contact order in place during all of those actions.
Christian entered a guilty plea to one count of stalking in Winnebago County District Court on Wednesday. A sentencing date has not been set.
- Freeborn County woman pleads guilty to stalking North Iowa man
- Owatonna man pleads guilty in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County man pleads guilty to burglary
- North Carolina man pleads guilty to Freeborn County sex crime
- Rochester man pleads guilty to Mower County stalking
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty in North Iowa
- MercyOne North Iowa expanding to Freeborn County
- Man pleads guilty to stalking and property damage.
- Man pleads not guilty to assault and stalking in Stewartville
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime