EAGLE LAKE, Minn. - An Albert Lea woman is involved in a two-vehicle collision in Blue Earth County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 3:22 pm Thursday at the intersection of Highway 14 and County Road 56. A 2012 Chevy Traverse driven by Steven Jeffery Weber, 60 of Eagle Lake, was northbound at the stop sign and when it tried to cross Highway 14, the State Patrol says it was hit by an eastbound 2013 Buick Verano driven by Rachel Maria Angrimson, 20 of Apple Valley.
There were three passengers in the Verano: Yuseina Brito Lino, 20 of Albert Lea, Chandler Lawrence Gooding, 23 of Waconia, and Maikongpheng Yang, 23 of St. Paul. The drivers and passengers were taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. All were wearing their seat belts.
The Earth County Sheriff's Office, Eagle Lake police and fire, River's Edge EMS, Gold Cross Ambulance, and the Minnesota Department of Transportation assisted at the scene.
- UPDATE: Freeborn County woman in Blue Earth County crash
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Death investigation in Blue Earth County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle crash in Freeborn County
- One injured in Freeborn County crash
- Suspect on the loose after Blue Earth County robbery
- Second suspect in Blue Earth County robbery is caught
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County