ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A Hastings man is going to prison for sexually assaulting a Freeborn County woman.
Alex Mathew LaFountaine, 22, was arrested in February. Authorities say he raped a woman and then made her take a shower with him.
LaFountaine pleaded guilty to 4th degree criminal sexual conduct in September and was sentenced Monday to eight years and six months in state prison, with credit for 284 days already served.
Authorities say LaFountaine has a previous conviction for 4th degree criminal sexual conduct in Dakota County.
- Freeborn County sex assault sending man to prison
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Freeborn County meth sending California man to prison
- Freeborn County sex offender will stay in prison
- Prison sentence in Freeborn County kidnapping
- Plea deal in Freeborn County sex abuse
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Child sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Dodge County threat sending man to prison