PICKEREL LAKE TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A one-vehicle rollover injures one person Thursday morning in Freeborn County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Bjorn Christian Hagen, 22 of Moorhead, was driving west on Interstate 90 when he went off the road east of Alden and rolled. Hagen suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea.
Hagen was wearing his seatbelt. This accident happened around 7:47 am.
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Pickup truck rollover in Freeborn County
- One vehicle rollover near western Freeborn County
- Four people in Freeborn County rollover
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- Austin man injured in I-90 rollover crash in Freeborn Co.
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two
- One injured in Freeborn County crash