ALBERT LEA, Minn. - More than 200 people took part in Saturday's Freeborn County Relay for Life.
KIMT News 3's very own Tyler Utzka emceed the opening ceremony. In total 15 teams took part in the walk to raise money for cancer. There was also a silent auction and live entertainment for participants.
- Freeborn County Relay for Life
- Relay for Life of Freeborn County is on Friday
- Waldorf gives to Relay for Life
- 2018 Relay for Life in Clear Lake
- High school students host Relay for Life
- Winnebago County Relay For Life event moved indoors
- Rollover crash claims woman's life in Freeborn County
- Drake Relays coverage - Friday
- NIACC relay breaking records
- Drake Relays - Thursday's highlights