FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. - An Albert Lea man is facing a felony criminal sexual conduct charge after authorities say he had sex with woman who was passed out.
Kenaniah Handlee-Davis, 22, is being held in the Freeborn County Jail in relation to an alleged incident March 15.
Authorities say a woman had passed out after drinking and Handlee-Davis was witnessed having sex with the victim before a witness saw what was happening and poured water on the defendant and the victim.
“Victim started screaming and was hysterical because she did not know what was going on,” the criminal complaint states.
The maximum sentence for second-degree criminal sexual conduct is 25 years in prison.
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Oakland man sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Guilty plea in Austin criminal sexual conduct
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Floyd County man facing multiple child sexual conduct charges
- Albert Lea man sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.