ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man who said he just wanted a “free TV” is pleading guilty to 3rd degree burglary.
Scott Wade Ramey, 44 of Rochester, was arrested on October 25, 2019, after a woman called police and said Ramey was inside her screened-in porch stealing some boots. Ramey was later found outside the Rochester Salvation Army and police say he claimed he went to the women’s home to pick up a free television.
Ramey’s sentencing is set for February 10.
- "Free TV'" burglary pleads guilty in Rochester
- Rochester man sentenced for 'free TV' burglary
- Not guilty plea in Rochester 'free TV' burglary case
- Rochester man claiming he was picking up free TV facing 1st-degree burglary charge
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester burglary
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and assault
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to Clear Lake burglary
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and threats
- Rochester woman accused of Clear Lake burglary pleads guilty
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to burglary and rape