MASON CITY, Iowa – A Sheffield woman arrested for shoplifting at the Mason City Walmart is sentenced on other charges.
Dawn Renee McKinney-Biddick, 43, pleaded guilty to driving while barred and possession of methamphetamine-1st offense. Charges of 5th degree theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of contraband in a correctional facility were dropped as part of a plea deal.
McKinney-Biddick has been sentenced to 14 days in jail, one year of supervised probation, and a $315 fine.
Authorities say McKinney-Biddick stole over $100 dollars in items from Walmart in February and a search after her arrest found meth and three syringes.
- Franklin County woman arrested for shoplifting is sentenced on other charges
- Final sentence in Franklin County burglary
- Franklin County man sentenced for lascivious acts
- Final sentence in Fleet Farm shoplifting
- Trial set for woman arrested for shoplifting at Walmart
- Probation for Walmart shoplifter
- Man sentenced to time served for Franklin County theft
- Franklin County man sentenced for standoff with law enforcement
- Sex abuse charge against 74-year-old Franklin County man
- Franklin County men now facing federal drug charges