HAMPTON, Iowa – It’s probation for a Coulter man who performed sex acts on a child.
Clair Nelson Heiserman, 75, received five years of probation Thursday and was ordered to pay $200 in sexual abuse surcharges. Heiserman must also sign up with the Iowa Sex Offender Registry.
He pleaded guilty to two counts of lascivious acts with a child. Authorities say Heiserman performed sex acts on a child under the age of 12 on “many different occasions.”
- Franklin County man sentenced for lascivious acts
- Sandoval sentenced for lascivious acts
- Osage man pleads guilty to lascivious acts with a child
- Hardin County man gets probation for lascivious acts with a child
- Cresco man pleads not guilty to lascivious acts with a child
- Final sentence in Franklin County burglary
- Man sentenced to time served for Franklin County theft
- Franklin County man sentenced for standoff with law enforcement
- Franklin County man pleads guilty to sex acts with a child
- Man arrested for staying in building at Franklin County Fairgrounds