AUSTIN, Minn. – A big drug bust is sending a Mower County man to prison for many years.
35-year-old Samuel Michael Tanner of Austin pleaded guilty Thursday to 2nd degree drug possession. Police say they searched Tanner’s home in the 900 block of 4th Avenue SW on November 14 and found 159.47 grams of methamphetamine.
Court records show Tanner was also convicted of drug crimes in Mower County in August 2014, March 2016, and August 2017.
He’s been sentenced to six years and six months in prison, with credit for 44 days already served.
- Fourth conviction sending Austin man to prison
- Rochester standoff sends Austin man to prison
- Fleeing police sends Austin man to prison
- Meth sending Austin man to prison
- $100,000 Austin drug bust sends one man to prison
- Meth and a gun send Austin man to prison
- Big Rochester drug bust sends convicted killer back to prison
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Dodge County threat sending man to prison