HOLLANDALE, Minn. – A rollover accident in Freeborn County Sunday morning caused injuries.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a Polaris Ranger ATV was going southbound South Island Circle around 5 am when it went out of control, rolled onto Highway 251, and came to a stop on its driver’s side in the middle of the highway.
The State Patrol says the 30-year-old female driver and her three passengers are all from Hollandale. The passengers were two men, ages 43 and 35, and a 38-year-old woman. No details on their injuries is being released at this time.
The Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office, Albert Lea Police Department, Hollandale Fire Department, Mayo Clinic Ambulance, and Mayo 1 all assisted at the scene.
- Four people in Freeborn County rollover
- Pickup truck rollover in Freeborn County
- One vehicle rollover near western Freeborn County
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- One-vehicle rollover on I90 in Freeborn County
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Butler County rollover injures two people
- Five people in Mower County rollover
- 1 hospitalized after Wednesday rollover crash in Freeborn Co.