PERRY, Iowa (AP) - Officials say four workers have been injured in an accident at a Tyson Fresh Meats plant in the central Iowa town of Perry.
The accident occurred around 11:40 a.m. Monday Two of the workers were flown to the burn center at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. The two other workers were treated at the plant. None of their names have been released.
Chief Deputy Adam Infant of the Dallas County Sheriff's Office says the four appeared to have been burned by steam. He says there was no fire at the plant.
- Four hurt in Iowa meat plant accident
- 1 hurt in Dodge County car accident
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Minnesota man hurt after snowmobile accident
- Motorcyclist hurt in Fillmore county accident
- Immigration raid at southeast Iowa manufacturing plant
- Iowa officials investigate 3 deer hunting accidents
- North Iowa man airlifted after motorcycle accident
- Man dies in northeast Iowa farm accident
- Logging accident kills man in northeast Iowa