MANLY, Iowa – Crews dealt with a house fire Monday afternoon in Manly.
Officials say they got a report around 2:17 pm of a fire in the 200 block of Spring Street. Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the attic and the fire was quickly extinguished.
No injuries are reported but the home suffered damage to the roof and smoke and water damage to the second and third floors.
Fire departments from Manly, Hanlontown, Grafton, and Kensett responded to this fire. An investigation into the cause of the fire is underway.
- Four departments respond to Manly house fire
- Manly company named Iowa's Business of the Month
- Manly man arrested for trying to sell a stolen truck
- Manly dog rescue operation started almost a year ago
- Manly woman pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Fire departments receives grants
- Authorities respond to house fire in Clear Lake
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Mason City
- UPDATE: Firefighters respond to house fire in Rochester