Photo Gallery 4 Images
FOREST CITY, Iowa – Four people were arrested after police searched a North Iowa address Sunday.
The Forest City Police Department says it executed a search warrant at 725 South 7th Street, with the help of the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office.
42-year-old Valerie Lynn O’Dell of Forest City was charged with gathering where drugs are used, child endangerment, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
20-year-old Audrey Lynn O’Dell of Forest City was charged with gathering where drugs are used and child endangerment.
28-year-old Joseph Angel Luna III of Mason City is facing charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and interference with official acts.
42-year-old Charles Gene Barnish was arrested for possession of meth and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Forest City Police Department says additional charges are pending and that Luna and Barnish also had outstanding warrants out of Cerro Gordo County.
- Four caught in Forest City drug raid
- Drug raid in Charles City Monday night
- Teens arrested for drugs in Forest City
- Multiple drug searches in Forest City
- Second sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Third sentence in Forest city drug bust
- Another sentence in Forest City drug bust
- Final sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Arrest in southern Minnesota drug raid
- Three arrested after drug raid in Austin