ROCHESTER, Minn. - A soccer coach accused of criminal sexual conduct was called a “public safety concern” by the assistant Olmsted County attorney.
At his arraignment Friday, Dustin Beckman, 31, was told he isn’t allowed contact with females under the age of 21 in person or electronically, and that he is not allowed to be in positions of authority over juveniles.
Beckman has been charged with four counts of criminal sexual conduct.
He was given an unconditional bond of $100,000 and a conditional bond set at $40,000. However, officials at the Olmsted County Detention Center say Beckman was released on bond at 12:30 Friday afternoon. It's currently unclear which amount was posted.
A defense attorney recommended he move in with his mother in Winona.
The investigation into Beckman began March 7 after it was reported a 14-year-old was touched during December of 2018 during an off-season soccer training session at Dover-Eyota High School.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office then learned about additional allegations that began in July of 2016 and continued through December of 2017.
“Those allegations include having forced, sexual contact including penetration, with a then 14-year old female. The alleged assaults occurred at Beckman’s residence in Rochester. Beckman allegedly knew the victim through soccer-related activities,” the sheriff’s office said.
Beckman was taken into custody Wednesday in rural Winona County.
An omnibus hearing was set for June 20 at 1 p.m.
- Former southern MN soccer coach charged with criminal sexual conduct posts bail
- More criminal sexual conduct charges leveled against southern MN soccer coach
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Sheriff: Criminal sexual conduct by southern MN police officer began in 1992
- Sheriff: Men's leader in southern MN church accused of criminal sexual conduct
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Guilty plea in Austin criminal sexual conduct
- Oakland man sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Sheriff: Man facing potential sexual conduct charge in connection to southern MN attack
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge