MASON CITY, Iowa – Embezzling from the convenience store she managed results in probation for a North Iowa woman.
Melissa J. Gott, 55 of Mason City, has been sentenced to three to five years on supervised probation after pleading guilty to 1st degree theft. Authorities say she stole more than $32,000 in bank deposits from the 4th Street SW Yesway store in Mason City between January 3 and January 14.
As part of her probation, Gott must undergo a mental health and gambling evaluation and complete all recommended treatment.
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- Convenience store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Lake MIlls man sentenced for convenience store theft
- No jail time in convenience store thefts
- Not guilty plea to convenience store theft
- Ex-convenience store employee charged with theft in Worth County
- Ex-convenience store employee pleads not guilty to theft
- Floyd County man sentenced for store thefts
- Former Dollar General store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Convenience store embezzlement to go to trial