ST. PAUL, Minn. – A man found naked in a 14-year-old boy’s bed has lost his appeal.
47-year-old Christopher Lee Holloway was found guilty of 3rd and 4th degree criminal sexual conduct for a December 2014 incident where a Rochester woman said she found Holloway naked in bed with her son. Holloway appealed, arguing he should have been allowed to claim at his trial that he was mistaken about the boy’s age. Minnesota law prohibits that defense in situations where the defendant is more than 10 years older than the victim.
Holloway says that violated his Constitutional rights to due process and equal protection.
The Minnesota Court of Appeals has rejected those claims and upheld his sentence of 15 years of supervised probation. Holloway moved out of Rochester after his arrest.
- Former Rochester man loses appeal on sex crime
- Man loses another appeal in Rochester sex crime
- Rochester man loses assault appeal
- Rochester man loses robbery appeal
- Stewartville man loses sex abuse appeal
- Mower County child sex abuser loses appeal
- Convicted Rochester meth dealer loses his appeal
- Man who sought sex for money at Rochester park loses his appeal
- Rochester man loses appeal on rape and false imprisonment
- Man loses appeal on Stewartville sexual assault