NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A teacher and two other women are sentenced on drug charges in Worth County.
Sara Marie Fenske, Joya Leanne Salzkorn, and Taylor Kelli Pohar were arrested after the search of a Northwood home on November 17, 2018. Sheriff’s deputies say methamphetamine, marijuana, prescription pills, and drug paraphernalia were found.
Fenske, who resigned from the Northwood-Kensett school district after her arrest, pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana-2nd offense. She’s been sentenced to two days in jail and a $315 fine.
Salzkorn entered a guilty plea to possession of meth-2nd offense and received 52 days in jail.
Pohar pleaded guilty to possession of meth-3rd or subsequent offense and was given three to five years of probation.
- Former Northwood-Kensett teacher sentenced for drug possession
- Construction underway at Northwood-Kensett
- Top Colonel speaks with Northwood-Kensett students
- Northwood-Kensett teacher's past drug charge didn't show up in background check
- Northwood-Kensett superintendent in running for Fort Dodge job
- Red-hot Northwood-Kensett Vikings start the season 3-0
- Three women arrested - 1 a teacher at Northwood-Kensett - after Worth County search
- Northwood man to stand trial for drug possession
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Kensett man sentenced for hospital damage