BARRON, Wisconsin – A former Rochester high school tennis coach is pleading guilty to child sex crimes in Wisconsin.
Kevin J. Rust, 59 of Minnetonka, entered a guilty plea Wednesday to 2nd degree attempted sexual assault of a child and child enticement for sexual contact. He was arrested in July 2018 for crimes in Barron County, Wisconsin.
Rust coached tennis for many years at Lourdes High School until stepping down in 2009.
His sentencing is set for June 7.
- Former Lourdes coach pleads guilty to child sex crimes
- Lourdes baseball coach resigns
- Austin man pleads guilty to child sex crime
- Long-time sex crime fugitive pleads guilty
- Former Rochester tennis coach pleads not guilty to child sex crimes
- North Carolina man pleads guilty to Freeborn County sex crime
- Man pleads not guilty to drug and sex crimes
- Former Rochester school employee pleads guilty to sex crime
- Lyle man pleads not guilty to North Iowa sex crimes
- Charles City man found not guilty on child sex crimes