BARRON, Wisconsin – A former Rochester high school tennis coach is pleading guilty to child sex crimes in Wisconsin.
Kevin J. Rust, 59 of Minnetonka, entered a guilty plea Wednesday to 2nd degree attempted sexual assault of a child and child enticement for sexual contact. He was arrested in July 2018 for crimes in Barron County, Wisconsin.
Rust coached tennis for many years at Lourdes High School until stepping down in 2009.
His sentencing is set for June 7.
- Former Lourdes coach pleads guilty to child sex crimes
- Former Rochester tennis coach pleads not guilty to child sex crimes
- Long-time sex crime fugitive pleads guilty
- Man pleads not guilty to drug and sex crimes
- North Carolina man pleads guilty to Freeborn County sex crime
- Former Rochester school employee pleads guilty to sex crime
- Charles City man found not guilty on child sex crimes
- Former Iowa youth basketball coach pleads guilty to child porn
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse charge
- Austin man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse