CHARLES CITY, Iowa – The former manager is admitting to stealing from the Dollar General store in Charles City.
Joseph Alan Raveling, 34 of Charles City, is pleading guilty to 2nd degree theft. Law enforcement says he stole $5,369.54 cents from the store between December 2016 and January 2017.
His sentencing is scheduled for February 22, 2019.
- Former Dollar General store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Convenience store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Ex-Dairy Queen manager pleads not guilty to theft
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- Not guilty plea to convenience store theft
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Accused golf cart theft pleads not guilty
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to bike theft sting