ALBERT LEA, Minn. – Flames destroyed a propane-powered forklift Wednesday.
It happened around 10 am at Alamco Wood Products on 9th Street West.
Albert Lea Fire Rescue crews arrived to find the forklift on fire just inside the entry to a building where manufacturing dust is collected. The engine fire was quickly put out with dry chemicals and foam, preventing any damage to the building. The forklift is a total loss.
No injuries are reported. Albert Lea Fire Rescue says the forklift driver was able to safety jump off and all 911.
Crews left the scene at about 11 am.
- Forklift fire in Albert Lea
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Prison for Albert Lea burglar
- Art installation in Albert lea
- Flames destroy Albert Lea garage
- Unattended candle causes fire in Albert Lea
- Fire damages house just outside Albert Lea