FOREST CITY, Iowa – It’s more probation for a teen convicted of a series of North Iowa crimes.
Jordan Lee Meier, 19 of Forest City, was sentenced Tuesday to five years of probation and ordered to pay $2,750 in restitution after pleading guilty to 2nd and 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say he illegally entered several Forest City homes in September and October of 2016, stealing firearms, medication, and cigarettes.
Meier was previously sentenced to two to three years of probation in Worth County for breaking into several vehicles in Fertile in May 2017, then stealing and crashing a white SUV.
- Forest City teen sentenced for burglary
- Forest City teen accused of five burglaries
- Titonka man sentenced for Forest City burglary, domestic assault
- Burglary charge dismissed against Forest City man
- Mason City teen sentenced for Worth County burglary
- Cresco teen sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Former fugitive sentenced in Forest City
- Second sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Third sentence in Forest city drug bust
- Another sentence in Forest City drug bust