FOREST CITY, Iowa – A man is pleading not guilty to a string of drunken crimes.
Kurt Neil Gabrielson, 46 of Forest city, is charged with 2nd degree burglary, two counts of extortion, assault of a peace officer, and 4th degree theft. Gabrielson was arrested on March 6 after Forest City police said he entered the homes of at least two other people, harassed a woman in her car, and refused to obey officers’ commands.
A breath test at the Winnebago County Jail reportedly showed Gabrielson with a blood alcohol content of .185, more than twice the legal limit.
A trial is now scheduled to begin on June 6.
For previous coverage of this case, click here.
- Forest City man to stand trial on four felonies
- Forest City man to stand trial for burglary and assault
- Felony arrests made after Forest City search
- Arson trial set for Forest City man
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Man to stand trial for violent threat against Forest City woman
- Drug trial set for Forest City woman
- Man to stand trial for Mason City stabbing
- Mason City man to stand trial for assault
- Mason City man to stand trial on drug charge