NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Forest City man is sentenced for a Worth County drug crime.
Robert Charles Anderson, 41, was arrested January 4 after a traffic stop in Northwood. He was a passenger in the vehicle and the Worth County Sheriff’s Office says Anderson was found with marijuana, methamphetamine, two drug pipes, several baggies, a scale, and several hypodermic needles.
He pleaded guilty to a controlled substance violation and Anderson has now been sentenced to five years of supervised probation and must complete all recommended substance abuse and mental health treatment.
- Forest City man sentenced for Worth County drug crime
- Worth County duo sentenced for drug crimes
- Forest City man pleads not guilty to Worth County crimes
- Second sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Third sentence in Forest city drug bust
- Another sentence in Forest City drug bust
- Final sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Third sentence for Worth County drug bust
- Minnesota man sentenced for Forest City drug bust
- Ellendale man pleads not guilty to Worth County drug crimes