WINNEBAGO CO., - A Forest City man is pleading guilty to domestic abuse assault.
Andrew Sterrenberg was arrested after an investigation by the Lake Mills Police Department in November 2017. He is being sentenced to 180 days in the Winnebago County jail, with all but 7 days suspended. He is also being ordered to pay a $315.00 fine and complete the Iowa Domestic Abuse Program.
- Forest City man pleads guilty to domestic abuse charge
- Man pleads not guilty to third charge of domestic abuse
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Garner man pleads not guilty to domestic abuse
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Forest City man pleads not guilty to Worth County crimes
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge for strangulation