FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Winnebago County man gets jail time for spanking a three-year-old child.
Joshua Dean DeBower, 26 of Forest City, pleaded guilty to aggravated misdemeanor child endangerment after the child was found to have bruising and scratches on her bottom. He’s been sentenced to 30 days in jail.
DeBower was sentenced to five days in jail after being arrested for methamphetamine possession in Clear Lake in July 2018.
- Forest City man gets jail time for spanking a child
- Man accused of spanking child with a belt
- Trial set in case of child spanked with a belt
- Man accused of leaving bruises, scratch marks after spanking child in Winnebago Co.
- Jail time for Austin man
- Eight criminal charges against Forest City man
- Burglary charge dismissed against Forest City man
- Arson trial set for Forest City man
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Forest City man accused of dealing pot