FOREST CITY, Iowa - A Forest City man is facing multiple charges for allegedly punching a woman in the face and not letting her leave or call law enforcement.
Brandon Riley, 37, is facing charges of felony domestic abuse and false imprisonment in relation to an alleged incident June 12.
Authorities said the victim was pushed to the ground and punched in the face 2-3 times. That resulted in a cut under the left eye and black/blue eye.
The alleged incident happened around 12 p.m., and the victim wasn’t able to leave the or call enforcement for more than an hour.
Riley allegedly fled the residence before law enforcement arrived.
- Forest City man accused of punching woman, charged with false imprisonment
- Mason City man accused of punching pregnant woman in stomach
- Forest City man accused of dealing pot
- Iowa woman accused of faking transplant imprisoned for theft
- Eight criminal charges against Forest City man
- Burglary charge dismissed against Forest City man
- Mason City man accused of strangling, punching pregnant woman in the stomach
- Forest City teen accused of five burglaries
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries