FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Winnebago County man is pleading not guilty to dealing marijuana.
Braylin Martez Blocton, 22 of Forest City, is charged with possession with intent to deliver marijuana and failure to use a drug tax stamp. He was charged on November 7 after law enforcement searched his apartment on S 4th Street. Court documents state that 42 grams of pot, a scale, and a large amount of cash was found in a large safe.
Blocton has waived his right to speedy trial and his is now scheduled to start on February 27.
- Forest City man accused of dealing pot
- Charles City man accused of dealing pot and crack cocaine
- Mason City man pleads guilty to dealing pot
- Forest City man going to prison for dealing meth
- Pot plea deal for Rochester man
- Forest City teen accused of five burglaries
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Forest City man accused of violent assault over fishing poles
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing pot