FOREST CITY, Iowa – A clinic closed due to flooding is almost ready to reopen its doors.
Mercy Family Clinic in Forest City is now scheduled to reopen on September 4. The clinic closed on June 25 due to water damage in several patient care and supply areas. Mercy officials say repairs to flooring and walls have made the facility safe again for patients.
"We know this has been an inconvenience for our patients and we appreciate their understanding as we made the needed repairs," said Kathy McEnelly, Mercy Clinic Manager. "Our goal is a clean and safe environment for our patients."
- Forest City clinic to reopen
- Forest City clinic to partially reopen
- Mayo reopens clinics Monday
- Forest City clinic temporarily closed due to water damage
- SAW: Forest City's Sam Snyder
- SAW: Forest City's Brea Dillavou
- SAW: Forest City's Callie McQuown
- Forest City celebrates conference championship
- Flooding closes Mercy's Forest City Clinic, physical therapy offices until at least July 16
- Mercy Family Clinic's Forest City facility to remain closed through July