FORST CITY, Iowa- The Forest City Indians are ready to put last season behind them after finishing 0-9.
On Monday they hit the field for the first practice of the season. Coach Chad Moore said now the seniors need to step up in order to contend this year and those seniors said they are ready for the challenge.
“Last season wasn’t any fun,” said Quarterback Luke Johnson. “This year need to hold everyone to a higher level. Like Blaze Andersen, he has been here with me the whole time, but holding him to the same level I want to compete at.”
The Indians will play their first game of the season August 24th.
- Forest City football ready for new season along with new expectations
- Forest City baseball is ready for redemption
- Forest City leaning on experience this season
- Minnesota section football playoff highlights; Osage vs. Forest City volleyball
- SAW: Forest City's Sam Snyder
- SAW: Forest City's Brea Dillavou
- SAW: Forest City's Callie McQuown
- Forest City clinic to reopen
- Forest City celebrates conference championship
- Ready or not, snowfall expected into Friday