CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A woman has been sentenced to jail for a drunken crash that injured a child.
32-year-old Bobbi Lea Quade of Floyd pleaded guilty to two counts of child endangerment and one count of OWI for a March incident where Charles City Police say she lost control of her car, hitting a dumpster and another vehicle.
Authorities say a child in Quade’s car suffered a cut on the head. Quade reportedly had a blood alcohol content of .12 at the time of the crash.
Court documents state Quade has been sentenced to a total of 14 days in jail, with credit for time served, and two years of probation, as well as a fine of $1850.
- Floyd woman sentenced for drunken crash
- Rochester woman sentenced for drunken crash
- Dodge Center man sentenced for drunken crash
- Charles City man sentenced for drunken crash
- Guilty plea in drunken crash
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Jail sentence for drunken chase with children in the vehicle
- Three sentenced for rural Floyd County burglary
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Waterloo man sentenced for Floyd County crimes