CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Sexually abusing a woman is sending a Floyd County man to state prison.
Robert Ray Mannetter, 29 of Charles City, has been sentenced to 10 years behind bars. He must also pay $412 in restitution to the Crime Victim Compensation Program and sign up with the Iowa Sex Offender Registry.
Mannetter was found guilty after a two-day trial of one count of 3rd degree sexual abuse.
Law enforcement said Mannetter performed a sex act on a 33-year-old woman against her will on July 3, 2017, in Charles City.
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Floyd County sex offender sentence is upheld
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County child sex abuse
- Prison for Rochester sex abuser
- Prison for Wright County sex abuser
- Prison time for Hancock County sex abuse
- Sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Child sex abuse sentence in Freeborn County
- Prison sentence for sex abuse of child in Albert Lea