CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Mason City man is accused of a sex crime in Floyd County.
Chris Claude Ott, 34, is charged with one count of 3rd degree sex abuse. Court documents allege that Ott sexually abused a 15-year-old victim in Nora Springs from April to June of 2010 when Ott was 25 years old.
The charge was filed against Ott on October 9 and he was arrested in Cerro Gordo County on October 14.
- Floyd County sex abuse charge filed against Mason City man
- Floyd County drug charges filed against Mason City man
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Mason City man arrested for sex abuse
- Attempted murder charge filed in Floyd County
- Lake Mills man charged with sex abuse in Mason City
- Mason City man arrested after Floyd County chase
- Mason City man pleads guilty in Floyd County chase
- Floyd County jury convicts Mason City man of drug dealing
- Nora Springs man facing sexual abuse charge in Floyd County