CHARLES CITY, Iowa – The former manager of the Dollar Store in Charles City is sentenced for 2nd degree theft.
Joseph Alan Raveling, 34 of Charles City, has been ordered to spend three of five years on supervised probation and pay $3,769 in restitution.
Authorities say he stole store deposits between December 2016 and January 2017.
- Floyd County man sentenced for store thefts
- Waterloo man sentenced for Floyd County crimes
- Floyd County man sentenced for meth
- Three sentenced for rural Floyd County burglary
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Floyd County sex offender sentence is upheld
- Second sentence for Floyd County crime spree
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- Wisconsin man sentenced for 100 mph chase in Floyd County
- Arrest made in connection to cemetery thefts in Floyd County