CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A plea deal has been reached in a 2017 summer drug bust.
Jamison Tyler Zirbel, 20 of Charles City, was arrested in July 2017 after authorities said a search of his home turned up scales, baggies, and 67.36 grams of marijuana.
Zirbel was charged with possession with intent to deliver but pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana-2nd offense, an aggravated misdemeanor.
He’s been sentenced to 30 days in jail and must get a substance abuse evaluation and follow all treatment recommendations.
- Floyd County man pleads guilty to marijuana possession
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug possession
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Rochester man pleads guilty to cocaine possession
- Austin men plead not guilty to marijuana possession
- Mason City man pleads guilty in Floyd County chase
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- Garage-dweller pleads guilty to meth possession
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession