NEWTON, Iowa - A Charles City man has been arrested for first-degree murder.
The Jasper County Sheriff's Office says 52-year-old Randy Louis Linderman is accused of killing Jose Luis C. Ramirez Barber on March 6 in rural Jasper County. Barber was found dead at 4252 Maple Street and an autopsy determined the cause of death of blunt force trauma.
Linderman was taken into custody Thursday in Charles City and transported to the Jasper County Jail.
The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation and Jasper County made the arrest in Charles City.
- Floyd County man accused of murder in Jasper County
- Attempted murder charge filed in Floyd County
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County murder
- Waterloo man sentenced for Floyd County crimes
- Floyd County man sentenced for meth
- Floyd County man sentenced for store thefts
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Floyd County crash turns deadly
- Tractor fire in Floyd County
- Williams convicted of 2nd-degree murder in Floyd County case