Flooding has caused some roads to close in Kossuth County.
According to the Iowa DOT, between U.S. Highway 169 and County Rd. P56 near Algona, you can expect delays due to flooding.
Between County Rd. B55 and U.S. Highway 18, the road is closed because of flooding. A detour is in operation.
You can follow updates from the Iowa DOT here.
- Flooding causes road closures in Kossuth County
- Warning about flooded roads in Kossuth County
- Flash Flood Warning issued for Kossuth, Humboldt counties
- Flood warning in effect for Mower, Kossuth counties
- Flooding causes road closures in Cerro Gordo County
- Luck decides two elections in Kossuth County
- Not guilty plea in Kossuth County killing
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Kossuth County teen killed in auto accident
- Death investigation underway in Kossuth County