CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – Flooding has closed a number of roads in Cerro Gordo County.
As of 9:00 a.m Thursday, here are the roads authorities are reporting closed in Mason City:
*1st St. and S Monroe Ave.
*240th St. between Grouse and Heather Ave.
*120th St. between Warbler and Vine Ave.
*140th St. between Thrush and Sprice Ave.
*140th St. between Thrush and Vine Ave.
*Lark Ave. between 150th and 170th St.
*Mallard Ave. between 160th and 170th St.
*170th St. between Olive Ave. and HWY 65
*27th Ave. S just east of 8th St. in Clear Lake
Authorities remind you to turn around if you see standing water. We are expecting more rain as the day goes on with rising river levels.
For the latest: http://www.kimt.com/content/news/Flood-Warning-in-effect-for-Cerro-Gordo-Floyd-Worth-Franklin-Wright-counties-493817571.html
- Flooding causes road closures in Cerro Gordo County
- Crews work to reopen Cerro Gordo County roads after flooding
- Flood warning issued in Cerro Gordo, Floyd and Worth counties
- Flash flood warning issued in Cerro Gordo, Worth counties
- Cerro Gordo County using less road treatment products than normal
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Whooping cough confirmed in Cerro Gordo County