MASON CITY, Iowa - Kits are being offered to help clean up following two rounds of storms that caused flooding throughout north Iowa, according to a tweet from Mason City Police.
Some of the supplies shown in the post include: a bucket, sponges, gloves, dish soap, laundry detergent, and a scrub brush.
Residents can pick up the kits from the Mason City Fire Department.
- Flood cleanup kits offered to Mason City residents
- Mason City, Plymouth Road residents discuss solutions to flooding
- Annual Winnebago River cleanup Saturday in Mason City
- Drone video captures flooding in Mason City
- Mason City Flood Response Center opens
- Residents react to Mason City shooting
- City addresses flooding issues in two Mason City neighborhoods
- Dozens of Central Heights residents flood Mason City Council over street paving costs
- Residents clean up after flooding
- Red Cross handing out flood clean-up kits in Iowa