Flash Flood Warning
Areas Affected: Mower
NWS LaCrosse (Southwestern Wisconsin, Southeastern Minnesota, and Northeast Iowa)
The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for... West central Mower County in southeastern Minnesota...
* Until 700 PM CDT.
* At 359 PM CDT, local law enforcement reported flooding in the city of Austin. Rainfall estimates of 3-4 inches has likely fallen in the last 2 hours. With the rain expected to persist through 5 pm, the ongoing flooding will probably worsen. This warning is specifically for the city of Austin, including Interstate 90 through Austin.
* Do not drive through flood waters. Most flooding deaths occur in vehicles.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small creeks and streams, urban areas, highways, streets and underpasses as well as other drainage areas and low lying spots.
- Flash Flood Warning in effect for Mower County
- Flood Warning in effect for Mower County
- Flash Flood Warning in effect for north Iowa counties
- Flood warning in effect for Mower, Kossuth counties
- Flood Warning in effect for Mower, Floyd counties
- Flood Warning issued in Floyd, Mower counties
- Flooding and flash flood warnings, Fillmore County Sheriff's warns residents
- Flash flood warning issued for northeast Iowa
- Flash Flood Warning issued for Kossuth, Humboldt counties
- Flash Flood Warning expires for Hancock, Winnebago counties