A Flash Flood Watch will go into effect tonight in much of the viewing area tonight.
Over the next 24 hours, many locations in southern Minnesota and north Iowa could see significant rainfall.
The predictions are for more than three inches of rain to fall in Austin, Rochester and Preston.
Albert Lea is projected just below the three-inch mark, and locations like Forest City and Mason City could see more than an inch.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Flash Flood Watch goes into effect Wednesday night for southern MN, north Iowa
- Flash Flood Warning in effect for north Iowa counties
- Flood Warnings and Watches still in effect for north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Some roads in southern MN and north Iowa completely covered
- Woman sentenced for 3-county chase in north Iowa, southern MN
- Flash flood warning issued for northeast Iowa
- Tracking the weekend storm: Watches and advisories in place for north Iowa, southern MN
- Winter Storm Watch blankets southern Minnesota, part of north Iowa
- Saturday's Flood Warnings in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Flash Flood Watch issued for many counties in viewing area