KIMT-TV 3 NEWS – Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds and Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton are ordering all U.S. and Minnesota flags at state buildings be flown at half-staff in memory of the victims of the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting.
It follows a proclamation by President Trump to lower flags to half-staff immediately and to continue until sunset on Wednesday.
Governor Dayton’s announcement says “The innocent victims and their families deserve our honor, respect, and remembrance.”
- Flags lowered to half-staff after synagogue shooting
- Order for flags at half-staff lifted
- Flags at half-staff Sunday for Minnesota firefighter
- MN flags to half-staff for slain corrections officer
- Flags to fly at half-staff for Iowa WWII soldier
- Flags in Iowa to fly at half-staff on Saturday
- Prayer flag pays homage to Pittsburgh synagogue shooting
- Flags flown at half-staff Friday in Iowa for WWII sailor
- Iowa to lower flags to honor fallen Marine
- Synagogue massacre suspect appears in federal court