MASON CITY, Iowa – One driver has been cited after a chain-reaction crash Monday morning.
It happened around 9 am on Eisenhower Avenue in Mason City. Four vehicles were stopped for the train and a fifth approaching vehicle failed to stop in time. The driver of the fifth vehicle was cited for failure to stop in a clear, assured distance.
- Five-vehicle collision in Mason City
- Surveillance video captures vehicle vs. bike collision in Mason City
- Jeep totaled in Mason City collision
- Two-vehicle collision south of Charles City
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron
- Two-vehicle collision near Byron
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford.
- Two-vehicle collision in Rushford
- Four-vehicle collision in Rochester