NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Mason City woman is pleading not guilty to trying to steal from the Worth County Jail.
39-year-old Tiffaney Mary Fisher is charged with one count of forgery. Authorities say she was written a check for $1.05 after being released from the jail in June. She’s accused of cashing that check through a banking app, then trying to cash it again after altering it to read $21.05.
Her trial has been scheduled for January 31.
- Fisher pleads not guilty to forgery
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Woman pleads guilty to forgery, not guilty to drugs
- Fayette County woman pleads not guilty to check forgery
- Austin woman pleads guilty to check forgery and drug possession
- Woman pleads guilty to Mason City check forgery
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Austin man pleads guilty to forgery and drug possession in Cerro Gordo Co.