AUSTIN, Minn. – An Austin woman gets probation for drug possession and driving under the influence.
Patricia Jane Boonreuang, 23 of Austin, pleaded guilty to 5th degree drug possession and 4th degree DWI. She was arrested on December 12, 2017, after law enforcement found a car in a ditch near the area of Highway 218 and County road 26. Deputies said 12 grams of methamphetamine, two digital scales, 17 cell phones, and electronic tablet, and a .38 caliber pistol were discovered at the scene.
Boonreuang was sentenced Friday to five years of supervised probation and 50 hours of community work service.
Arrested with Boonreuang was Cristian Wilborn of Austin. He has pleaded guilty to 5th degree drug possession and his sentencing is scheduled for October 4.
- First sentence for Austin duo caught with drugs
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession
- Austin duo charged with another drug crime
- Not guilty plea from Austin duo
- Second sentence for Austin drug bust
- Austin teen sentenced for drug possession
- Austin man sentenced for drug possesision
- Woman sentenced for Austin drug raid
- Parking lot drug dealer sentenced in Austin
- Half of accused drug duo sentenced in Olmsted County