ROCHESTER, Minn. – One of three people arrested for an August robbery is pleading not guilty.
John Allen Lockett III, 20 of Rochester, is scheduled to stand trial on February 4, 2019, for 1st degree aggravated robbery.
Rochester police say Lockett, Ashley Heckman, and Batri Ismail were involved in the August 6 robbery of a man in the 2200 block of Park Lane SE. Authorities say the victim was ordered to empty out his pockets at gunpoint, but managed to start a struggle where the gun fired into the floor. Police say the victim was then hit in the head with a rake.
Heckman and Ismail are facing the same charge as Lockett but have not yet entered pleas.
- First plea in Rochester armed robbery
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester armed robbery
- Plea entered in Rochester robbery
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Guilty plea in knifepoint robbery in Rochester
- Differing pleas in violent Rochester robbery
- Rochester police investigating apparent armed robbery
- Arrest made in Rochester armed robbery
- Rochester man facing armed robbery charge
- Reward offered in Rochester armed robbery