ROCHESTER, Minn. – The first sentence has been handed down in a February drug bust.
Aundrea Catherine Price, 37 of Columbia Heights, was ordered to spend five years on supervised probation and perform 50 hours of community work service for a guilty plea to 5th degree drug possession.
Price was arrested on February 1 along with Tyler Louis Green, Shawn Marie Chilson, and Sarah Ann Whitewater after Rochester police said they witnessed a drug deal at Crossroads Plaza. Officers say they seized 110 grams of methamphetamine, ½ ounce of heroin, a handgun, and $700 cash.
Whitewater, 41 of Rochester, has also pleaded guilty to 5th degree drug possession. Her sentencing is scheduled for September 10.
Chilson, 42 of Pine Island is pleading not guilty to 5th degree drug possession, with trial due to start on September 24.
Green, 23 of Grand Meadow, is scheduled to stand trial on October 1 for 1st degree sales and 1st degree possession of meth.
- First defendant sentenced for February drug bust
- First trial set in February drug bust
- First sentence in Cresco drug bust
- Second sentence in Mower County drug bust
- Second sentence for Cresco drug bust
- Second sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Third sentence in Forest city drug bust
- Sentence issued for Crystal Lake drug bust
- Another sentence in Forest City drug bust
- Final sentence for Howard County drug bust