ROCHESTER, Minn. - Here's a memorable way to start the new year, giving birth to Rochester's first baby of 2020.
Destiny Krampitz and Austin Hulsing welcome Rosalie Anne Hulsing at 1:19a.m. While Destiny's due date was December 27th, Austin was convinced Rosalie would be born on New Year's. The parents tell KIMT News 3 they are excited about the arrival of their first child.
"I thought it was kind of cool, I thought it would be different, something we could tell her about when she grows up, something she would think is cool and different so she has a story to tell," said Austin Hulsing.
- First Rochester baby of 2020
- Welcoming Rochester's first baby in 2020!
- Rochester talks micromobility in 2020
- Rochester City Council plans for 2020 budget
- Looking at Rochester's 2020 recommended $387M budget
- Countdown to 2020 Rochester Polar Plunge
- Recommended 2020 budget presented at Rochester City Council Study Session
- Welcome baby Duke!
- Golden Globe 2020 nominations revealed
- Sticking to resolutions in 2020