Rochester, MN- First Responders are on scene and have set a perimiter, blocking off traffic between 7th Street and 5th Street on Broadway Avenue. Rochester Fire Department evacuated the Kismet and Sporting Goods business building, while Minnesota Energy Resources Corporation sends an official down to investigate. The report came in through MN Energy to both fire and police departments. Traffic is blocked off and rerouted in this area. Stay with KIMT News 3 for the latest.
First Responders on scene for reports of a gas leak in a business building on Broadway Avenue.
Posted: Feb 23, 2019 1:00 PM
Updated: Feb 23, 2019 2:16 PM
- First responders on scene of southern MN gas leak
- Small gas leak reported after construction accident in southern MN
- Gas leak closes Highway 122
- Gas leak in Mason City
- Gas leak in NW Rochester
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- Crews on scene after reported gas leak in southwest Mason City
- Gas leak shuts down Rochester road
- UPDATE: Natural gas leak in Rochester
- UPDATE: Evacuation for Northwood gas leak ends
Scroll for more content...