KIMT-TV NEWS – Fireworks shows have been rescheduled in three North Iowa communities.
Fireworks in Charles City and Clear Lake will now be set off at 10 pm Friday. Worth County says it has moved its fireworks show to Sunday to allow people to attend a concert Saturday night.
- Fireworks rescheduled in three North Iowa communities
- North Iowa attempted murder trial is rescheduled
- Iowa's Ride rescheduled to avoid RAGBRAI standoff
- Rochester murder trial is rescheduled
- Major Iowa city to ban fireworks
- Iowa man loses hand in fireworks explosion
- North Iowa theatres relying on community support
- Double murder trial rescheduled in Rochester.
- Where is it legal to shoot off consumer-grade fireworks in North Iowa?
- Iowa Department of Revenue: Estimated firework sales lower than expected